Analyzing a private project sometimes need an access to another private repository. Your team might be using Git repository to distribute private library. This kind of dependency is supported in some tools including Bundler, npm, and Glide.
Private Dependency in SideCI
We support using SSH to access private repository during an analysis session.
- You can specify SSH private key for each project
- During analysis session,
GIT_SSHenvironment variable will be set so that your Git access will use that key
Uploading SSH Key
- Visit the repository setting
- Click Add button of SSH Key Config section
- Fill the text field with the content of key file
- You can specify description of SSH key
Note that the private key cannot have a passphrase, and must be an RSA key.
Currently, only a few analysis tools use SSH configuration.
npm installto access private repository
- Go Meta Linter runs Glide to download dependencies from Git repository
Other tools do not use SSH and adding SSH key does not make any sense.